Welcome to the new Avocado Retailing Training Course
This e-Learning short online course has been developed for front line retail staff, in consultation with leading retailers, with the latest best practice information on avocado storage, handling and merchandising. You will receive a personalised certificate when you complete the course.
It should take you about 25 minutes to compete the entire course, and you can complete it on your smart phone!
HOW TO ENROL AND COMPLETE THE COURSE
1. Click HERE to open the avocado retail training course.
2. On the next page, click Get this course to sign up with your email address (or login if you are returning).
3. Open the Avocado Retail Training course.
4. Complete the five sections. You can save your progress and continue later if you like.
5. Download your certificate once all sections have successfully been completed.
6. There is an optional feedback survey at the end of the course.
These resources have been developed as part of the Retail Improvements Project (AV15011) which is funded by Hort Innovation, using the Avocado industry levy and contributions from the Australian Government.